+381 11 2686707
Đure Jakšića 3
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Number of employees: 19
Yearly income: 241 €
The main activity of the Yu Build construction sector is to provide consulting services in the area of construction and project management. They have developed up-to-date “tools” and models that they apply to successful project implementation, from the initial idea until the completion of construction.
YU Build can easily work in both the local and in the International environment, which makes them the perfect cultural bridge between the local and international habits.
Construction Sector Services:
Gathering necessary documents, from the start until the end of construction
• Managing the construction design of project documentation
• Coordinating project participants –Planning and implementing dynamic plans for the construction design of project documentation
Managing facility construction
1. Assessment of construction technology at the construction site and support for the investor during the monitoring of contractor works.
• Developing a monitoring model in accordance with investor needs
• Monitoring of costs from the investor’s point of view
• Developing and implementing dynamic plans (detailed and monthly operational) for facility construction works.
• Identifying and tracking of major project processes (time and cost aspects)
• Applying specially developed models for securing planned deadlines and time limits in project realization – time control
2. Assessment of construction technology at the construction site and support for the contractor in communication with the investor
• Developing a monitoring model in accordance with contractor needs
• Monitoring of costs from the contractor’s point of view
• Developing a system for the efficient recording of implemented values, in consistence with the specific project
• Applying a method for measuring work productivity and material use
• Integrated time and cost control
Establishing effective communication between project participants – support, training and software.
Education in project management
Consulting services for international agreements concluded in accordance with FIDIC contract conditions.