+381 11 2686707
Đure Jakšića 3
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Within the port of Reni, PIM built the following: operational hall for docking of cargo ships total length 1,200 m; operational shore for clocking of boats, 100 m.
Ivan Milutinovic - PIM, Ratko Mitrovic
Ratko Mitrovic, Lj. Gavrilovic, A. Babovic, E. Hribsek, Designing Bureau Ivan Milutinovic
§ The structure was designed as a reinforced concrete semi-prefabricated slab supported on four rows of reinforced concrete piles of octagonal cross section 60x60 m, 1,700 pcs., 34,000 m, containing 51,700 m3 of concrete.
§ The building was performed in two phases: manufacture of piles and other prefabricated elements in Serbia, shiping to the site, pile driving and assembly of the elements.
§ The output of "Generalexport" and '`Ratko Mitrovic" included:
- open and covered storages;
- new reloading capacities including cranes and rail paths;
- office building;
- port infrastructure, automatic telephone exchange;
- refrigerator room, capacity 3,000 tons yearly;
- sports hall, hospital and a 650-flat house block.